Cameroon job opportunity
We are pleased to announce that we have a new job opportunity for a dynamic and hard working Cameroonian. Read below for details about this position.
Title of Job: Research Assistant
Type of Job: Temporary position (two months) with possibility to continue, based on performance
Duties: This job includes a lot of research, outdoor activities and interviews. You will
- Compile a list of schools, including primary, secondary and tertiary education available in a particular city, town or village.
- Compile a list of banks and financial institutions
- Compile a list of all top hotels, with addresses and other contact information
- Compile a list of all local businesses and their addresses etc.
- Find businesses willing to advertise and/or reach a wider audience.
- Take pictures and videos etc.
Note that information you compile as a result of employment cannot be passed to third parties.
For full information on all activities, contact us using the form below.
You must meet certain requirements. We reserve the right to terminate the contract if we find that your work is not up to standard.
If the work you submit is not up to standard, it can't be used, which means both of us will be wasting precious time.
As such, you must meet certain requirements such as
- University degree. Young graduates preferred.
- Good research capabilities.
- Good writing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills.
- A love for outdoor and nature and the ability to capture on camera, what is beautiful.
- You must be living in Cameroon.
-Priority will be given to those living in either Yaounde, Douala, Buea or Limbe
-You should be able to communicate in French and English.
Start date: 5th February 2013.
Salary: Good pay. Salary will be discussed when you are employed. Payment will be done from abroad through Western Union or any form of international money transfer
Use the form below to submit an application. Application deadline is 25-01-2012
You are on Cameroon Job Opportunity. Click here to leave Cameroon job opportunity to Cameroon Jobs