INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES $ BUSINESS STUDIES (ILBS), Buea, Cameroon
INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES $ BUSINESS STUDIES
INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES $ BUSINESS STUDIES (ILBS)
AUTHORIZATION No 096/MINEFOP/DFOP/SDGSF/CSACD
LOCATION OF CAMPUS
FORMER PAT BUILDING, OPPOSITE THE NATIONAL FINACIAL CREDIT BANK
P.O BOX 437
BUEA SOUTH WEST REGION CAMEROON.
TELEPHONE NO: (+237) 33 16 28 32, 97 19 32 07, 79 48 71 22,
AT ILBS, HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION AT AFFODABLE FEES IS OUR PRIORITY.
We offer National and international programs in ACCA (Association of Certified Chattered Accountants), IPED (Institute for Professional and Executive Development, UK).
All NATIONAL PROGRAMS are approved and certified by the ministry of Employment and Vocational Training, MINFOP.
They offer courses in:
• Ports and shipping management (PSM)
• Transport and logistic management (TLM)
• Marketing and public relations (MPR)
• Accounting and finance (ACC)
• Custom brokerage and clearing agent
• Hotel management and Administration (HMA)
• Financial management (FM)
• Banking and finance (BNF)
• Business management and Administration (BMA)
• Human resource management (HRM)
• Travel tourism and hospitality management (THM)
- Certificate to be acquired at the end include a professional National Diploma.
- Course duration is two (2) years.
- Minimum entry requirement is the Ordinary Level certificate (O/L), BEPC or its equivalence.
- Commencement date is October each year.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
• ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED CHATTERED ACCOUNTANTS (ACCA)
This is a UK based qualification with 16 courses divided into three (3) levels. Out of these, a minimum of 14 must be validated at the end of the program.
The courses include:
FONDAMENTAL LEVEL ( 9 COURSES IN TOTAL) AS:
- F1 Accountant in business (AB)
- F2 Management Accounting (MA)
- F3 Financial Accounting (FA)
- F4 Corporate and Business Law (CL)
- F5 Performance Management (PM)
- F6 Taxation (TX)
- F7 Financial Reporting (FR)
- F8 Audit and Assurance (AA)
- F9 Financial Management (FM)
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL (5 COURSES IN TOTAL) AS:
- P1 Governance, Risk $ Ethics (GRE)
- P2 corporate reporting (CR)
- P3 Business Analysis (BA)
OPTIONS (2 TO BE COMPLETED)
- P4 Advanced Finance Management (AFM)
- P5 Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- P6 Advanced Taxation (AT)
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- Two GCE A/L subjects and Four GCE O/L subjects or its equivalence in five separate subjects including Mathematics.
- A degree in any field of study (those in Management sciences may apply for exemptions)
TUITION DEADLINE AMOUNT
Fundamental papers Dec. 31 for
June sessions 30000FCFA per course
Professional papers Aug. 15 for Dec. sessions 40000FCFA per course
FEES PAYABLE TO THE UK
TUITION DEADLINE AMOUNT
Initial registration Dec. 31 for June sessions £79
Aug. 15 for Dec. sessions £79
- December sessions begin in August
- June sessions begin February
• INSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL AND EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT (IPED), UK.
This is a an international program certificate from IPED, UK offering 18 months (6 months Diploma, 6months Advanced Diploma and 6 months graduate Diploma in the following programs in collaboration with IPED-(UK), England.
IPED (PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
- Diploma in PM
- Advanced Diploma in PM
IPED (OIL AND GAS MANAGEMENT)
- Diploma in ES
- Advanced Diploma in ES
- Graduate Diploma in ES
IPED (BANKING AND FINANCE)
- Diploma in BNF
- Advanced Diploma in BNF
- Graduate Diploma in BNF
IPED (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
- Diploma in HRM
- Advanced Diploma in HRM
- Graduate Diploma in HRM
- Diploma in Marketing
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing
IPED (BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- Diploma in BA
- Advanced Diploma in BA
- Graduate Diploma in BA
OCTOBER AND APRIL EACH YEAR
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT:
- Two (2) GCE A/L papers, BAC or its equivalence
- Holders of HND or BTS and First Degree in any field of study (may apply for exemptions)
DEPARTMENT OF LANGUAGES
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, business English/Business French, TOEFL, IELTS, ETT, GRE.
Course duration is 3, 6 and 9 months respectively
No academic qualification is required.
Cameroon Tax, Sage sari, quick books, peace tree, CCNA, CCNP, Computer maintenance/repairs, Microsoft Office.
Six (6) and Nine (9) months respectively
- Experienced, qualified and devoted financial management lecturers
- Lecture hand notes
- Good interpersonal relationships between tutors and students
- Continuous assessment
- Career orientation
- A conducive studying environment
- Campus is open 24 hours/7 days with high level security
- Well equipped library to facilitate studies
- Moderate tuition fees
- Internship placements for all trainees
- Student union
- Ultra modern computer laboratory
- Student friendly environment.
ALL IPED PROGRAMMES RUN FROM OCTOBER TO FEBRUARY AND APRIL TO AUGUST EACH YEAR
VENUE OF EXAMINATIONS IS THE GCE BOARD OFFICE IN BUEA-S.W.R, CAMEROON
EXAMINATION SESSIONS TAKE PLACE IN MARCH: JUNE, SEPTEMBER AND DECEMBER EACH YEAR.
Schools in Buea, Cameroon
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.