KUMBA TOWN COOPERATIVE CREDIT UNION (MFI)-KUTCCUL, Cameroon
KUMBA TOWN COOPERATIVE CREDIT UNION (MFI)-KUTCCUL
Pacesetter in microfinance innovations
A MICOF FINANCE INSTITUTION AFFILIATED TO THE CAMEROON COOPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LIMITED (CAMCCUL)
REGISTRATION NO SW/CO/28/94/075 AND COBAC DECISION NO D-2001/05 CODE NO 19477 OF NO 00395/MINEFI
HEAD OFFICE: OPPOSITE KUMBA CITY COUNCIL PREMISES
P.O. BOX 334 KUMBA
TELEPHONE: +237 33 35 49 07, 33 35 49 30.
EMAIL ADRESS: KUTCCUL@YAHOO.COM
BRANCH OFFICES: BUEA, NGUTI, YAOUNDE, MANYEMEN
COLLECTING CENTERS: MATOH, KONYE, EDIKI, MBALAGUI, DOUALA.
KUTCCUL is a savings and loans cooperative that has been existing since 1968. It merged with the medical servants cooperative society in 1970 but retained the present name.
KUTCCUL exercises savings and credit facilities in accordance with Micro-Finance laws and regulations in Cameroon.
KUTCCUL is owned and controlled by its members or shareholders. It is managed by a boards of directors elected from among its members during her general assembly meetings.
Any body is qualified to join KUTCCUL provided he/she fulfills the conditions of membership as follows:
- Get a membership application from any of the branches and fill-pay for shares worth 1.000FCFA. A member can own from 10-30 shares and upon closure of account the shares are refunded. Also dividends are paid on the shares bought.
- Pay the sum of 1.000FCFA and sign the form.
- Submit three passport size photographs along side the application
- For groups a copy of the constitution, articles of association and or by-laws should accompany the above conditions.
• Members are owners not customers
• Savings accounts earn interest paid into their accounts at the end of each year
• It’s a surer place to address financial problems and get the best solution from experts in
finance management free of charge.
• Savings and loans are given by CAMCCUL at no extra cost.
• Visit the offices and give opinions, advice and suggestions on the proper management of the union.
• Attend annual general assemblies and participate in decision making.
• Members are sure that their financial problems will be solved.
• Members’ affairs are treated and kept confidential.
• Members can save through a monthly standing order.
• The daily collectors team can meet members in their offices or homes for easy transactions.
• KUTCCUL offers the lowest in the financial market.
• Money deposited in the current account can be transferred from one credit union to another without any charges.
• KUTCCUL operates the largest network of money transfer (TELECASH) where money can be transferred to other parts of the country from their branch offices.
• Members who are civil servants can receive salaries at their branch offices.
• Members are educated and given professional training on the productivity of loans, starting up of business, etc.
• KUTCCUL pre-finance members contracts.
• At KUTCCUL, staffs are fast, accurate, sympathetic, and just.
• Cheques can be used to make payment to a third party.
KUTCCUL PROCUTS AND SERVICES
• Savings account
• Deposit account
• Minor account
• Group account
• Payment of salaries
• Risk management/ insurance
• Loan account
• Special operations and facilities
• Farmers input loan scheme
• Daily savings collection
• TELECASH money transfer
• Inter connectivity
• VIP services
• Njangi collection
• Transfer of accounts
• Cheque booklets (acceptable only at KUTCCUL branches)
KUTCCUL is your financial partner with the best solutions to all your financial and related problems.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.