ST JUDE’S HIGHER INSTITUTE OF NURSING-BUEA AND BAMENDA CAMEROON.
ST JUDE’S HIGHER INSTITUTE OF NURSING.
HEAD QUARTERS: Behind travelers bar
TELEPHONE: (+237) 77 94 87 14
AUTHORIZATION NO: 07/0144/MINESUP DU 27 SEPT 2007.
Offers intensive training in Higher National Diploma in Nursing and special care Nursing to students of all ages and levels of education, irrespective of their nationality.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN:
- LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
All the above programs take place in our main campus in Bamenda, North West Region of Cameroon and run for a period of three (3) years.
NURSING AND SPECIAL CARE NURSING
- SIGN LANGUAGE
- RED CROSS
- TRADITIONAL (ALTERNATIVE ) MEDICINE
These programs take place in our branch campus in Buea in the South West Region of Cameroon and run for one (1) academic year.
Entry requirements include the
- First school leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Ordinary Level Certificate
- Advanced Level Certificate
- Bachelors Degree, etc
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN THE ST. JUDE HIGHER INSTITUTE OF NURSING
• It is a conclusive and meticulous training centre.
• There are practical/internship opportunities available at renowned hospitals.
• We have Quality, experienced professional trainers to give you just the best of what you are supposed to know.
• We offer affordable tuition fees with hassle free easy installmental payments.
• Diplomas, attestations, practical evaluations and transcripts are granted to deserving students upon course completion.
• Upon completion, Job placement/recruitment is very high as our students are wanted by almost all hospital around the country and abroad.
SITUATED AT THE YELLOW HALL BUILDING BEHIND CAMEROON OPPORTINISTIC CENTRE (OIC)
OR OPPOSITE FIRST TRUST BANK, GREAT SOPPO BUEA.
TELEPHONE: (+237) 77 10 45 89, 70 44 08 77.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.